- Natura Beach is an ultra-modern apartment complex in Heliopolis
- Located immediately adjacent to the beach and 5 minutes walk from the Heliopolis Commercial Centre, bars, restaurants and shops
- APARTMENT 1: 2 bedroom apartment suitable for 4 people. Sea view. kitchen, bathroom and shower, private terrace, free parking (or garage with extra charge)
- APARTMENT 2: 1 bedroom apartment suitable for 2 people. Double bed, Kitchen, bathroom, shower, private balcony with a Mont San Loop view
- The two top swinging nightclubs in Cap d’Agde, Club Glamour and Club Tantra are both approximately 5 minutes walk away
- The Kama Sutra swinging pool / spa / hammam complex is approximately 5 minutes walk away
- The commercial centre of Port Ambonne is 10 minutes walk away, and is home to the extremely popular Club Jeux de Mains, and the fabulous 2×2 sauna club, among many attractions. the Melrose swinging barn is in the Port Nature Complex at the base of Port Nature Coline 5.
- RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Johnny Wokker’s Europub in Port Nature (about 5 minutes walk away) is just above the beach and is highly recommended – it’s a great place to meet English-speaking people and also a very popular place for people watching due to its fantastic location
- Immediately adjacent to Johnny Wokkers, we can highly recommend the Mississippi restaurant. Very reasonably priced and consistently ranked one of the best eateries in Cap d’Agde
- The Waikki Beach pool restaurant and bar complex in Port Nature is located about 5 minutes walk away. A more upmarket pricing structure, but its fabulous seafood and famous cocktails are well worth a try!
|Per night||Prior 28/04 After 10/10||29/04-25/05||26/05-06/07 03/09-01/10||07/07-27/07 27/08-02/09||28/07-26/08|
|* The weekday night|
** The night weekend for the nights of Friday, Saturday and Sunday
From 07/07 to 27/08 minimum 2 nights